Saturday 9 February 2013

Real Life Story: Pregnant with other man after he fucked me 8 long months

I am 30 yr old female married for 7 yrs now. I had fairly good life after my marriage and my husband is also good in bed. However, I should say that im good looking (really good) lady and my husband is not very handsome guy (pitch dark). But used to satisfy me.
Now for the real problem, I work for a mid size private company as account officer and my Boss is also one of the partners of the company. At first everything was ok but off late since I got promotion one and half yr back, I had to really stay back in the office more than usual hrs in the evening. It started with my boss asking me to stay back on one pretext or other to prepare some quotes or file tenders etc. and during initial days it was normal only.
But some time last year when there was strike at our place and no transportation was available, my boss used to drop me in his car till near the place where I reside. During that time, we used to talk a lot and he encouraged to talk abt my family, husband and was very normal outside office and very jovial. And it slowly began from there and we had developed intimate relation between us. Many times we used have sex in his car itself which was very thrilling and satisfying. Sometimes I will go out of office on the pretext of work in PF office or IT office or some other work since I’m account officer and he would join me directly outside office. We used to spend good time in hotel or some time at guest house
This is continuing for last 8 months and im pregnant now. I should say that all the while my husband is a good person and supports me but somehow I fell for my boss (who is married and really handsome guy). Now the problem is im pregnant and im not sure who is the father of my child. As is said, I am married for almost 7 yrs but did not get pregnant till date.
If im pregnant now, who is the father im very confused. I had sex with my boss many times without any safety. Initially I thought of going for abortion by since im already 30 and have got pregnant late, im not sure how long will it again take for me to become pregnant with my husband.
Im really scared to face this situation. Please understand my situation and give me advise friends…

Sex with other man, infidelity with my husband, hot sex with handsome man, sex with office boss, sex in car, sex on office table, sex with boss in hotel  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here...