Tuesday 12 February 2013

Real Life sex stories, when I was Virgin

When he had his first pussy to dip his dick:
"One evening after a few drinks, this younger boy and I were lying on the ground with our pants off and making out. We removed our undies and he starts moving his hips back and forth, slowly and then faster and faster," recalls Laura. "His breath got heavier, and then he collapsed on top of me. Mind you, this whole time I just laid there in fear of saying something that would embarrass him because he was a virgin."
"He looked up at me sweetly and asked, 'How w-w-was it for you?' I replied, 'What? You were between my thighs.' He laughed it off, but was super embarrassed. When we finally did get around to actually [doing the deed], it was fantastic."

Caught in the act (While I was giving him blowjob )

Eliza recounts a story from her first year in college. "I was with my boyfriend in his dorm room. His roommate was away for the weekend (or so we thought). I'm under the covers giving him a blow job and having a good time. I don't even hear the key turn in the door or anything — all of a sudden I just hear his roommate talking."
"I just froze. I didn't know what to do."
"I just froze. I didn't know what to do," Eliza recalls. "He's just shooting the breeze with my boyfriend, and my boyfriend is trying to just play it off and is holding a conversation like I'm not even there. So I just stayed down there, perfectly still, waiting for him to go. He talks for what seems like is eternity (probably only two minutes). Then I hear him say, 'See ya later... you too Eliza.' I thought I was going to die of embarrassment."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here...